Nature’s Safeline Kit
This kit has been inspired by a charity close to our hearts, Safeline. Their mission is to provide specialist support for anyone affected by the impact of sexual abuse and mental health issues. 10% of the proceeds will go directly to them. There is more information on our Charity work page and a link to donate if you wish. The kits are made up of oils that promote hope, positivity and safety. The essential oils are 100% pure so you only need to use a small amount and please dilute with a carrier oil like coconut. Nature's first aid, using herbal remedies and the natural medical properties found in plants. Directions inside.
Attention* - If you wish to personalise your kit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and desired letter for the personalised tag after your purchase.
- Assists with life’s ups and downs. Helps create a feeling of hope and positivity in the world.
- Rub 1-2 drops into palms and inhale or apply to the wrists and the back of the neck mixed with carrier oil.
Contains bergamot, ylang-ylang, frankincense and vanilla essential oils.
- Assists with balance and perspective on an emotional and physical level.
- Rub 1-2 drops into palms and inhale or run into the soles of the feet.
Contains spruce, ho wood, frankincense, blue tansy, blue chamomile and osmanthus essential oils.
- To support a feeling of peace, serenity, contentment, connection and stillness
- Inhale from the bottle, rub in palms or place a few drops on a diffuser (sold separately). Apply 1-3 drops over heart and throat.
Contains vetiver, lavender, ylang-ylang, frankincense, clary sage, marjoram, labdanum and spearmint essential oils.